Request Demo Download Info Sheet
- Give secure access to approved subcontractors to submit their daily dockets
- Generate a robust record of daily costs incurred to improve budget management
- Eliminate the risk of disputes caused by lost dockets and incorrect data entry
- Submit dockets directly to supervisors for fast review, cost code allocation and approval/rejection
- Give subcontractors live access to download records
- Automatically match invoices to dockets to eliminate payment disputes
- Automatically split invoices across multiple cost codes
- Generate accruals for docket costs received on site but not yet invoiced
Subcontractors are vital to project resourcing, productivity and profitability. However, subcontractor paper dockets create entry inefficiencies, administrative burden and filing delays.
The manual paper process, in turn, can significantly impact the accuracy and timeliness of project records. E7’s electronic docket solution enables flexible mobile docket capture by subcontractors, with data immediately allocated to appropriate cost codes. This streamlined process improves accuracy and responsiveness and delivers a win for all project parties.
Organise project photos
Rapidly capture, caption, geolocate, tag and watermark project photos.
Specific contractor codes
Assign subcontractor time and costs to specific cost codes. Rapidly approve submitted dockets in the field or in the office.
Generate email notifications
Generate email notifications when dockets are received, approved or rejected.