Progress claim verification
Request Demo Download Info Sheet
- Strengthen subcontractor management with centralised data capture and reporting
- Link field-based progress capture to claims, saving administration time
- Fast-track visibility of expected monthly cash flow ahead of claims
- Digitise and standardise paper-based, siloed spreadsheet processes
- Enable efficient verification of subcontractor progress claims against contractor’s estimated progress assessments
- Reduce the risk of over-payments with better data
- Improve project cash control and support accrued cost records
For lump sum and schedule-of-rates projects, data that verifies progress claims has traditionally been captured in siloed spreadsheets, requiring significant manual effort to maintain, share and reconcile records. E7 construction management app and job management software provide a clear alignment of claims and real progress.
E7 supports the clear, indisputable and efficient verification of subcontractor claims. Actual progress is captured and assessed through standardised workflows, giving certainty and transparency to contractors and subcontractors. Discrepancies between claimed value and costs quickly highlight problems in progress claim estimates or subcontractor claims, improving cost and time management. Early visibility of expected monthly costs, ahead of receiving progress claims, further supports effective project cash flow management.
Monitor and analyse
Monitor and analyse progress for each subcontractor allowing greater understanding of claim verification.
Capture subcontractor progress daily.
Stay on track
Ensure all project activities stay on track.