- Monitor asset locations and use to improve cycle times and optimise fleets
- Analyse and improve asset use by comparing total available hours to active hours
- Analyse and improve asset productivity using various metrics (eg volumes per truck movement per day)
- Analyse time against costs using internal rates to track asset profitability
- Improve the ability to adjust asset deployment in response to project changes
- Create a data-driven foundation for continual improvement
- Optimise projects costs with real-time visibility of field activity
- Construction plant management software that provides a tracker for plant equipment
Plant and equipment availability and productivity are central to project performance and profitability, and yet are commonly managed via spreadsheet registers and plant managers using highly manual processes. E7 construction management app and job management software provide maximised availability and productivity for plant tracking and equipment tracking.
Having a highly manual process creates a disconnect between costs (overhead or hire) and field use. It also reduces the ability to quickly identify under-performance or efficiency opportunities. E7 makes it easy to track plant and equipment to minimise idle or poorly utilised plant, improve use and identify savings.
Capture time and usage
Capture time and usage for individual pieces of plant and equipment.
Record GPS locations
Record GPS locations and other telematic data for display on maps. Analyse actual equipment use against recorded field movements.
Track loads and quantities
Track loads and quantities with primary and secondary units of measure and the equipment tracking spreadsheet.