Request Demo Download Info Sheet
- Enable easy, linked photo capture and use within daily project life
- Unlock the value of photo assets by adding notes and mark-ups
- Support improved understanding by enabling team comments on photos
- Generate automatic watermarks with GPS and time data for indisputable records
- Improve searching and grouping via tags for efficient photo reuse
- Improve reporting quality and speed with automatic photo integration
- Search photos by location on an interactive map
Projects traditionally gather photos from multiple sources, requiring effort to extract them for central storage.
This creates double-handling for project teams as they manually search and use images. Ultimately, this limits their value and impacts the critical role of photos as evidence for client reports, claims, subcontractor management, progress tracking on large sites and more.
E7 enables a disciplined approach to construction photo management making it easy with central, linked, assets. Once taken, they are linked immediately to activities, events or tasks, creating traceability and searchability for the life of a project. This turns photos into readily-usable assets for reports and other key project documents.
Capture daily diaries via mobile phones or tablets, including information such as safety, weather, personnel, visitors, materials, deliveries and delays.
Generate tailored, semi-automated daily reports from all individual diaries, and other data sources, ready for leaders, clients and other stakeholders.
Search and Filtering
Search for specific information via the filterable diary log or project timeline.