Earned value / performance management
- Bring the project plan to life with earned value management s curve charts that provide rapid insight for managers
- Use progress methods such as rules of credit, quantity-based progress and percentage complete
- Rapidly identify emerging trends and investigate specific under-performance
- Collaborate efficiently between planners, cost and project engineers, supervisors and managers
- Optimise resources through extensive, flexible project analytics
- Segment performance metrics by disciplines, locations and codes for detailed reviews
- Improve forecasting by analysing labour projections against historical performance
- The use of flexible earned value rules
Projects typically rely on each discipline running their own manual earned value and performance calculations in spreadsheets. E7 construction management app and job management software provide disciplined project tracking to drive performance.
This siloed, unwieldy and inconsistent data makes project-wide weekly and monthly reporting time-consuming and vulnerable to errors. E7 provides a standardised, disciplined approach to earned value and performance management that integrates with planning and cost management systems for further benefit. It gives teams a central system to collect rich labour timesheets and progress data with the use of construction management app. This, in turn, provides the most accurate visibility – via user-friendly charts, tables and automated earned value calculations – of labour and schedule performance against the plan.
Enable rich analysis
Enable rich analysis of performance measures and metrics with the help of an earned value spreadsheet.
Automate S-curves to make plans visible and meaningful.
Analyse earned value performance from anywhere using live data.