Diaries and reports
Request Demo Download Info Sheet
- Save supervisor time with pre-filled answers for selected diary fields
- View consistently-presented individual diaries on demand to monitor time and cost performance
- Review collective work efficiently, monitoring progress against the program
- Create searchable, whole-of-project records for ongoing learnings, claims and more
- Enable real-time issues and opportunities management, rather than via weekly and monthly cycles
- Integrate weather data from BoM or other remote weather stations
Standardised, Consolidated field insight and daily visibility are critical to managing tasks and wider project performance. E7 software rapidly addresses problems as they emerge to protect the critical path and project profitability.
Paper diaries create an administrative burden, place a damaging gap between project leaders and project insight, and result in a ‘loss’ of data with no searchability. E7 provides a standardised solution and central source for daily records designed for use in real-time construction management.
It removes the mess of multiple spreadsheets or paper diaries. This instantaneous tracking lets engineers and managers better monitor occurring work. Even compared to other electronic diary solutions, E7’s advantage comes from fully integrated data, providing rapid access to a rolled-up view of project activities.
Capture daily diaries via mobile phones or tablets, including information such as safety, weather, personnel, visitors, materials, deliveries and delays.
Generate tailored, semi-automated daily reports from all individual diaries, and other data sources, ready for leaders, clients and other stakeholders.
Search and Filtering
Search for specific information via the filterable diary log or project timeline.