Across our decade of operation, E7 has helped deliver over 350 major projects with a combined value of over $50 billion.
Our proven project portfolio management solutions have been built from the ground up using industry best practice methodologies and technical expertise.
That’s why we are a trusted solutions provider to contractors such as Clough, CPB Contractors, MPC Kinetic and Monadelphous. Our real-time software-as-a-service solution is tried, tested and proven to work and is supported by a dedicated Delivery and Success team who seamlessly integrate our solution into an organisation and supply chain, maximising uptake and project benefit. E7 is the only fully integrated daily performance management solution, capable of supporting the needs of EPCs and contractors delivering major projects across the globe.
Industrial owners & EPCM
E7 provides Owners and EPCM Contractors with a digital collaboration platform into which Construction Contractors publish performance data deliverables, providing a daily clear line of sight of status and performance across an entire project, greatly assisting with the continuous planning and execution of works. As a result, E7 minimises the risk of cost and time overruns, acting as a trusted source of truth, creating transparency where good news is bad news fast rather than late surprises.
E7 provides Civil Contractors with a daily clear line of sight of status and performance across an entire project, greatly assisting with the continuous planning and execution of works. It focuses on tracking real-time performance within each monthly cycle tracking cost performance against cost forecast commitments made each month during end of month management cost reviews showing early trends of variance against these commitments to allow daily correction to keep the project on track.
E7 provides Industrial Contractors with a daily clear line of sight of status and performance across an entire project, greatly assisting with the continuous planning and execution of works. E7 minimises the risk of cost and time overruns, acting as a trusted source of truth, creating transparency where good news is bad news fast rather than late surprises.
- Construction-specific features capture daily diaries, unplanned events, timesheets, dockets, costs and progress. The shortest cycle time for project feedback.
- Simple mobile and web interfaces turn ad hoc, manual processes into standardised, digital ones, mobilising those closest to the work.
- With unlimited users, and controlled client and subcontractor access, E7 harnesses a project’s full network, gathering the most up-to-date project insights and supporting collaboration in one platform.
- Easy integration with other enterprise systems (eg financial, planning, HR, BIM, GIS), and continual data use and refinement, further ensure the highest quality daily and weekly reports with less effort and fewer resources.
- E7 is the leading field-based construction delivery platform, connecting project leaders with real-time insights and providing unparalleled visibility of project performance.
No matter a project’s location, E7 is here to help.
E7 is a software as a service solution which means that on desktop, tablet or mobile, our software is available whenever and wherever a project team is based, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Wherever a project is located, our support teams are ready to help.
From training teams on remote worksites to dedicated local support, we ensure that our software is available, accessible and fully embedded across every area of a project.
When communications are not possible, E7 performs.
Remote synchronisation means that data can be captured and stored offline and synchronised back to the project when communications are available.
Suite of integration APIs
Seamless integration with Corporate Systems.
E7 is available all the time, in any location and across any platform, and our commitment to inhouse or corporate systems ensures a seamless flow of data and insights.